PDA

View Full Version : New user with HT 502 issues

Caddiac
07-31-2011, 04:05 PM
Well the title says it all. I have followed the start up instructions that came with the Grandstream about 100 times and when I pick up the phone it get "Device not registered". I have not been able to get customer support on the phone since I just got the equipment on Friday afternoon. I emailed support and got nothing useful yet. Any one else ran into this problem on set up for the first time?

Nle
08-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Well the title says it all. I have followed the start up instructions that came with the Grandstream about 100 times and when I pick up the phone it get "Device not registered". I have not been able to get customer support on the phone since I just got the equipment on Friday afternoon. I emailed support and got nothing useful yet. Any one else ran into this problem on set up for the first time?

I had similar experience. It really was not 'plug and go'. I was new and bewildered like yourself. I had to wait over the weekend for monday (its monday now : ) ). The support person made necessary changes. In short, it didn't start working without support intervention.

good luck