PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Offer to Extend??

robhouston
08-10-2011, 05:50 AM
I just started a port of another landline number to be my "line 2" on my Grandstream ATA. Last night I had the chance to do a bit of configuring on vPanel to set up the add-on number. At one point, when "upgrading" the virtual number to be an "add-on" line, a screen popped up offering a renewal special of $175 for 2 years (seems different than recent renewal specials). When I clicked on the link to "review renewal options", the screen disappeared and I was returned to vPanel. I was unable to find the screen again, and the promotions link in vPanel has no indication of a renewal promotion.

Was this a fluke or some kind of broken link? I just want to make sure I don't miss a low-cost renewal opportunity.

Thanks!

VOIPoTim
08-10-2011, 09:26 AM
I just started a port of another landline number to be my "line 2" on my Grandstream ATA. Last night I had the chance to do a bit of configuring on vPanel to set up the add-on number. At one point, when "upgrading" the virtual number to be an "add-on" line, a screen popped up offering a renewal special of $175 for 2 years (seems different than recent renewal specials). When I clicked on the link to "review renewal options", the screen disappeared and I was returned to vPanel. I was unable to find the screen again, and the promotions link in vPanel has no indication of a renewal promotion.

Was this a fluke or some kind of broken link? I just want to make sure I don't miss a low-cost renewal opportunity.

Thanks!

That shouldn't have appeared.

With that said, if you want to take advantage of it, e-mail support@voipo.com and reference this thread and we'll honor it since it popped up for you.

robhouston
08-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the fast response, Tim. I think I will take advantage of your offer, since I'm very satisfied with the service, including reliability, voice quality, and support responsiveness.

Thanks again!

burris
08-10-2011, 11:13 AM
This kind of response is what makes Tim and VOIPo unique.

Mike_TV
08-10-2011, 03:26 PM
This kind of response is what makes Tim and VOIPo unique.

Agree. Don't change anything as VOIPO grows bigger!

webMarietta
08-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Are there any other current renewal specials? I'm not up until OCTOBER but could be persuaded early....