PDA

View Full Version : Question on adapter shipping

dave01978
09-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Hello,

Do you require a signature or someone to be available or is this a Post Office issue?

Was looking forward to getting it hooked up and got a letter in the mailbox saying I need to pick it up at the post office.

ThorsDad
09-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I seem to remember mine coming USPS signature required. I was home when the postman arrived so I didn't really think about it.

VOIPoTim
09-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Hello,

Do you require a signature or someone to be available or is this a Post Office issue?

Was looking forward to getting it hooked up and got a letter in the mailbox saying I need to pick it up at the post office.

Yes, we require a signature on all shipments. This protects us from credit card fraud.

If you're not available to sign, you can take the card to the post office or follow the instructions on it to schedule a redelivery.

dave01978
09-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Ok thats what I was afraid of, I understand the credit card fraud, my biggest issue is I work 8:30-5:00 and am on call on weekends
well the post office hours are 9-530 m-f and like 9-1 or something on Saturday.
I wish you would have made this known on signup as I could have had it delivered to my work address or something. Hopefully I will be able to pick it up on Saturday.

Dave

sfatula
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
You should be able to pick it up at the Post Office. They'll leave a notice.