PDA

View Full Version : Express account and other questions

gbh2o
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
I haven't stopped by much in the last couple of years because VOIPo just keeps on ticking most of the time. Where's the adventure in that? :D

So I thought I'd see what was up and I tried to search for 'Express' in the forum threads and no results were returned! Is my Express account a dead-end left-over, even purged from discussion? I also couldn't see how to directly order DIDs anymore in either my Express of 'regular' accounts. I could select down to State but no further, no cities were listed and no number list generated. It just kept "loading". Were all Express functions moved to the 'regular' residential accounts at some point?

I saw the "cloud number" page on the new site pages. Will this to be a replacement for the ability to order similar destination-specified and changeable local, toll-free and fax service through Express accounts, or will it applicable only to 'regular' accounts?

Looks like Tim and crew have been keeping busy.

VOIPoBrandon
10-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Gregory,

I am currently unable to reproduce this issue. Could you provide some more specific information in order that we may be able to track this down.

Browser + Version / OS

State selected?

Also are you currently still experiencing this issue?

Look forward to hearing back from you - thanks!

gbh2o
10-18-2011, 02:24 PM
I had tried with both FireFox and Opera. I was getting just a narrow, blank column at best. Today, FireFox works for local numbers, NC,G'ville and populates with numbers. My Opera 11.51 gets the local number selection, state, but gets no cities so I can't check the numbers. Columns do appear the normal size for both today. So I guess that Express still lives, at least for me!