PDA

View Full Version : VOIPO Down? 11_7_2011

ai2000
11-07-2011, 12:06 PM
No phone service since 8am this morning (4 hours) and customer service is offline (both chat and phones) due to 'large # of calls".

Anyone know what's going on with our fearless carrier?

:mad:

rjbasye
11-07-2011, 12:31 PM
I can't access the call log tab. It says failure to construct timezone link and when you click on it, It says not authorized to view this page.

DaveH
11-07-2011, 12:54 PM
I can't access the call log: Exception Caught: DateTimeZone::__construct() [datetimezone.--construct]: Unknown or bad timezone (-05:00)

But, my calls are coming in and going out.

Dave.

VOIPoTim
11-07-2011, 12:58 PM
No issues that we're aware of.

Please open a ticket with where you're seeing this. Since the error is "Bad Timezone" it sounds like it could be related to DST and it didn't properly update on some accounts (preventing call logs from displaying) or something along those lines.

VOIPoBrandon
11-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Call History / Timezone should reflect properly now - please let us know if otherwise, thanks!

msp
11-07-2011, 01:45 PM
I can call out but the people I call can't hear me. Just submitted a ticket.

rcc344
11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Same issue with incoming. Randomly works fine, receives reorder tone (fast busy) and caller continues to hear rings, or no incoming voice and caller can hear me. Had CS re-provision my HT502, but still the same issue

VOIPoTim
11-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Same issue with incoming. Randomly works fine, receives reorder tone (fast busy) and caller continues to hear rings, or no incoming voice and caller can hear me. Had CS re-provision my HT502, but still the same issue

Please continue to work with support.

There are many ISPs having issues today though due to Level3 outages throughout North America so it could be your ISP having issues, but there are no issues on our end at this time.

99% of the time no audio is related to routers and is resolved by setting up port forwarding on your router. Support can help you do this.

ai2000
11-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Please continue to work with support.

There are many ISPs having issues today though due to Level3 outages throughout North America so it could be your ISP having issues, but there are no issues on our end at this time.

99% of the time no audio is related to routers and is resolved by setting up port forwarding on your router. Support can help you do this.

why was dialing 800# and chat defaulted to 'we are not available'?

burris
11-07-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm in South Florida and have had no problems today....in or out..

I think Tim explained that a major carrier was having outages throughout the country, so this may be your problem..
Nothing VOIPo can do about that. Their support numbers work from here..

ai2000
11-08-2011, 08:59 AM
sorry, my note must not have been clear.

Online chat did not que up, said come back later or call toll free # - nothing to do with isp.

Toll Free # went to message - 'call back later' - nothing to do with ISP.

Either the call center was overloaded or VOIPO was also impacted by centers outages - nothing to be ashamed about since out of their hands but would be nice if they answered the question. For the web savvy folks, we all know there are logs in their internal web farm showing they put the 'come back later' banner up that they could not take messages..

My problem with VOIPO is constantly getting the same answer - let me add that # to the routing table so you can connect, not drop, etc... Never had that with my old carrier.