PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some additional assistance please?

oldcqr
11-16-2011, 06:11 PM
It's been 2 1/2 days since I started to experience problems, and the first tier people (or whatever you call them) are now making things worse.

On Monday I had a lot of problems with 1 way audio and calls not connecting. I opened a ticket, changes were made, and the problems continued. In fact at that point they got worse: my caller ID stopped working correctly. They made another change and now my incoming calls are most of the time going to voicemail, AND my caller ID is still missing. I ran the network tests and everything looked good, except 1 dropped packet in 750.

Support then changed be to the WEST sipserver (which makes no sense since I am in FL and east/central has better latency). It took nearly 10 mins for my ATA to register. The 1 way audio and calls not connecting issue CONTINUES as well as the Caller ID issue.

As a final insult, the tier 1 people the CLOSED my ticket saying that the ATA registered and everything was working. The MULTIPLE call ID's I've attached to the ticket speak otherwise.

Can someone from a higher tier PLEASE look at my problems/ticket? DCL-770182

VOIPoTim
11-16-2011, 08:36 PM
I moved your ticket to our Tier II queue and a Tier II agent will contact you tomorrow.