PDA

View Full Version : VOIPO, Acrobits 4.9.2 & iOS 5.0.1

rainsux
11-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Too many changes, too close together.

My Linksys ATA died and was replaced with a Grandstream; about the same time that Acrobits did a drive-by download of an appl
update. Incoming call handling went from rock-solid, to pseudo-random.

Then I *chose* (damn it) to install iOS 5.0.1.

Now; whenever Acrobits is running in the background, incoming calls never ring.

In frustration, I tried fring. It solves the above problem, but lacks the dial-string
support that I *require*

Given that GroundWire and Acrobits have similar code bases; I'm reluctant to throw
another $10 at the problem and praying.

Anyone know of a full-function SIP client that works on iOS 5.0.1 ???

ALPHO
03-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know what the basic settings for VOIPO on Acrobits Softphone are? I am looking at the "Enter SIP Account Details" Page, I am using iPhone 4S

Thanks

Tooth
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
I've been doing some research into various SIP clients for iOS and I keep seeing Acrobits and Bria consistenly mentioned as two of the best.

OregonVoIP
06-07-2012, 01:28 AM
I've been doing some research into various SIP clients for iOS and I keep seeing Acrobits and Bria consistenly mentioned as two of the best.

I use Bria, and so do my clients.

masaunders24
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Hi, I've got IOS 5.1.1 and am running Acrobits 5.2 (WiFI) without a problem. Works great. Have not tried it using 3G yet so can't comment on that.

holmes4
09-08-2012, 06:29 PM
I use Acrobits Groundwire and can make and receive calls from VOIPo. I didn't do anything unusual.

BikingBrian
10-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Acrobits 5.4.1 works great for me when calling from wifi. But there's a bug when I try to make an outgoing call from Verizon 3G/LTE: if the call is unanswered, the call will drop rather than going to voicemail. If anyone is aware of any configuration setting I can change to fix this? Acrobits tech support suggested trying various combinations of setting NAT Traversal to Auto/Off/Stun and Discover Global IP to Internal/External, but none of those six possible combinations worked.