PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info

chpalmer
04-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Just looking around and there appears to be no way to access or change our contact information in Vpanel.

:cool:

christcorp
04-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I believe the vpanel was put back up in "BARE BONE MODE" for a bit. There are some features that are missing that were there. Fortunately I programmed some in before the change. There was a section to set abbreviated dialing. That is where I could program in "511" and have it go to our local "Road and Travel". The service still works because I can dial "511" and it works. Just that I can't make the changes in the vpanel. I can't remember what the feature was called. Anyway, I believe Tim will be bringing back the vpanel. Just wanted to put a bare system in place without any of the hiccups for testing purposes. Later.... Mike.....

VOIPoTim
04-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I believe the vpanel was put back up in "BARE BONE MODE" for a bit. There are some features that are missing that were there. Fortunately I programmed some in before the change. There was a section to set abbreviated dialing. That is where I could program in "511" and have it go to our local "Road and Travel". The service still works because I can dial "511" and it works. Just that I can't make the changes in the vpanel. I can't remember what the feature was called. Anyway, I believe Tim will be bringing back the vpanel. Just wanted to put a bare system in place without any of the hiccups for testing purposes. Later.... Mike.....

It's still there... Go to Features - Custom Call Routing.

As far as contact info, this is now going to be managed within billing which is being isolated and will be managed outside of vPanel. We're launching with a commercial billing system while running the built in one in the background with no billing info. This will shave at least a month of the launch time and let me sleep a little easier knowing that the billing system is not going to have issues.

christcorp
04-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Sorry Tim; but there is no Custom Call Routing under features. Matter of fact, it's no where. I thought you just took it out temporarily. I'll keep looking, but I don't see it. Later... Mike.....

VOIPoTim
04-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Sorry Tim; but there is no Custom Call Routing under features. Matter of fact, it's no where. I thought you just took it out temporarily. I'll keep looking, but I don't see it. Later... Mike.....

Hmmm. Looks like it was removed. Must have been a mixup with the Trio template.

There aren't issues with it though. I'll have it added back tomorrow.

christcorp
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks; the feature does work, but obviously changing it is difficult without the template. But the one I use a lot "511" was already programmed in. it's working fine. Got a couple of inches of snow coming in tonight. Gotta love Wyoming weather. :) Mike.....

VOIPoNorm
05-01-2008, 07:05 AM
I've added the "Features/Call Routes" option back. Changed the name from "Custom Call Routes" to make it a little more readable.

Regards,
Norm