PDA

View Full Version : BYOD SIP server problems?

tritch
11-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Anyone else having problems this morning connected to the BYOD server? I'm at my father's house who has Voipo also and I'm seeing all kinds of strange issues this morning 1) sporadic line1 or line 2 registration failures, 2) incoming phone calls going to failover even when the lines show registered, 3) not hearing a ringing signal in the earpiece when a call is made, 4) 1 call did not go to his Verizon cell phone failover number but instead went to some other Verizon cell phone that was disconnected. He made a completed call earlier this morning and his call history log shows 0 minutes?? Nothing seems to be wrong with his ISP.

claganga
11-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm having basically the same issues.

Incoming calls ring once and fall over the VoipO voicemails.
Outbounds calls are never go through. (asterisk sees the trunk as unresponsive)

I'm running asterisk and it appears that only the register request eventually go through, only if I open the t1 timer to over 1 second. Option request are a 4 seconds delay round trip but pings are only 87 ms. It leads me to believe there is something wrong the servers and not the internet or anything on my end. infact I'm falling over to a skinny(cisco) provider to make calls today and there is no issue

rs2k
11-25-2011, 12:00 PM
I've been having issues with my SPA942 for the last few hours. It's only making and receiving calls about 10% of the time. The Voipo adapter is not experiencing any problems though. My internet connection is fine. The problem seems to be with Voipo's BYOD service.

voipinit
11-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Not having problems as described above, but I made a call yesterday and talked about an hour and in call history it shows the call, but the duration is 0.

rs2k
11-25-2011, 01:08 PM
The phone is working better now, it receives and places calls right away at least, but it will still drop a call once in a while. I was getting several errors popping up on the screen a few hours ago, like "500 internal server error," and "no response"

VOIPoBrandon
11-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Not having problems as described above, but I made a call yesterday and talked about an hour and in call history it shows the call, but the duration is 0.

Can you please PM me more details of this call - Call From / Call To / Time + Timezone / etc. Thanks!

tritch
11-25-2011, 06:15 PM
I haven't had a chance to confirm a fix yet, but this thread over on DSLR seems to indicate a fix has been implemented:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26588070-RESOLVED-VOIPo.COM-BYOD-issues-Outbound-incoming-

voipinit
11-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Can you please PM me more details of this call - Call From / Call To / Time + Timezone / etc. Thanks!

PM sent as requested.