PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail Updates: New/Old Msgs, Instant Updates

VOIPoTim
05-05-2008, 12:04 PM
We all know our VM while functional has been lacking a little. VOIPoRay has been working to bring it up to speed.

As a result, our Web VM system has been completed revamped from the ground up and now uses a much more powerful base to handle the display and management of your messages online.

Here are some highlights:

1) Messages now show up online almost instantly.

2) Deleting messages takes effect almost immediately.

3) You can now view "Old" messages as well as "New" messages online and move the messages between the two folders online or by phone. Changes will show up nearly instantly.

Our designer will be going through vPanel all at once prior to public launch to make things look a little better. Right now, we're going for full functionality.

This needs to be tested a little more, so if you notice any issues, please let us know.

Montano
05-05-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm off to test ;)

Montano
05-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Voicemail messages now play when clicked on in the CP.
Email is coming from the old system only, so attachments do not work.
Message was available immediately in the CP.
I deleted the message via my phone, and it was removed immediately from the CP.

So were getting closer to having a fully functional VM system :)

Montano
05-05-2008, 03:15 PM
VM from new system just came through..... roughly 10 minutes after the VM from the old system was in my gmail inbox. And the attachment played fine.

VOIPoRay
05-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Coincidentally, as an extra little bonus... when moving the last message from your inbox, MWI should turn off the light on your device immediately.

Please test this if you haven't already

quattrohead
05-05-2008, 05:15 PM
Now that is cool Ray, thanks !!!!

VOIPoTim
05-06-2008, 09:41 AM
VM from new system just came through..... roughly 10 minutes after the VM from the old system was in my gmail inbox. And the attachment played fine.

Ray said he has now disabled the old notification system.

Are there any remaining voicemail issues you can find?

The only one I know of is the Busy greeting being included in the "call flow" whereas right now just the unavailable greeting is integrated.

Anything we're missing?

quattrohead
05-16-2008, 12:28 PM
NM, using ticket system instead.