PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Staffing Announcement

VOIPoTim
05-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Guys,

We'll be announcing this publicly with a nice bio, etc later this week. It's been in the works for a while, but in light of current events, we've decided to go ahead and announce it.

Norman Brandinger has joined VOIPo as CTO and will be overseeing all aspects of the technical side of our business.

He is responsible for the miraculous cleanup and progress we've seen over the last month and also a leading contributor to the fact that my insomnia has been cured. He also brings many years of high-end telecom experience to the table and is a developer of OpenSER which is the platform our systems are based on and OpenCALEA which is a critical area that is gaining regulatory attention.

You heard it here first. Here is a preview: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/9ba/8b1

We're thrilled to have him on board. Post your welcomes here.

chpalmer
05-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Congratulations and welcome Mr. Brandinger!

Montano
05-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Are you sure he's the CTO ? :)

Welcome Norm !!

NY Tel Guy
05-06-2008, 06:42 AM
Congratulations and best of luck to you, Norm;)
It is only fitting that someone with a great telecom background is added to a great company.

VOIPoNorm
05-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the wishes.

To date, much of my work has been behind the scenes. For example, the GS ATA's can have almost ALL of their settings (around 100) updated by a VoIPo admin. This will become invaluable to help tweak them for a particular setup or to manage syslog settings without having to ask the customer to log into the unit.

There is still alot of effort going on to get us to a launch point. My current focus (among other items) will be to get the CDR process updated.

I'll try to visit the forums when possible, however, if there's an issue you feel needs my direct attention, please drop me a line at norm@goes.com

Regards,
Norm

burris
05-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the wishes.

To date, much of my work has been behind the scenes. For example, the GS ATA's can have almost ALL of their settings (around 100) updated by a VoIPo admin. This will become invaluable to help tweak them for a particular setup or to manage syslog settings without having to ask the customer to log into the unit.

There is still alot of effort going on to get us to a launch point. My current focus (among other items) will be to get the CDR process updated.

I'll try to visit the forums when possible, however, if there's an issue you feel needs my direct attention, please drop me a line at norm@goes.com

Regards,
Norm

If you come from the POTS world, you can't be all bad.;)

The best of luck to you....and VOIPo.

fisamo
05-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Welcome aboard. I thought I had seen a "VoipoNorm" join the forum a little while ago, and it's good to have the official introduction.

At the risk of echoing Tim, it's exciting to see someone with this background joining VOIPo. That bodes VERY well for the long-term success of the company.

Welcome aboard, Norm!

myvoip07
05-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Congrats and welcome Mr. Brandinger..