PDA

View Full Version : Problem with vpanel Preferences -> Devices

dswartz
05-07-2008, 09:50 AM
I just logged onto vpanel for the first time in awhile. The above shows:

"You do not currently have any devices registered to our servers!"

I can confirm I *do* have connectivity (I just called my home number from work and the call went through...)

gbh2o
05-07-2008, 09:58 AM
They must be playing with it. My info is gone also. Plus I'm getting intermittent errors particularly when logging out:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to secure.voipo.com.

SSL received an unexpected Change Cipher Spec record.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_unexpected_change_cipher)

AND now when trying to log in, the above message and if persued the infamous:

Exception Caught: You are not authorized to view this page!

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

VOIPoTim
05-07-2008, 10:08 AM
They must be playing with it. My info is gone also. Plus I'm getting intermittent errors particularly when logging out:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to secure.voipo.com.

SSL received an unexpected Change Cipher Spec record.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_unexpected_change_cipher)

AND now when trying to log in, the above message and if persued the infamous:

Exception Caught: You are not authorized to view this page!

The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

For this cipher error, are you using the beta version of Firefox vs the production on by chance?

gbh2o
05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
For this cipher error, are you using the beta version of Firefox vs the production on by chance?
As a matter of fact, I am. I'd started having some problems with the version 2 browser on the last update so I started using the V3 Beta5.

I have used it periodically for quite a while and I believe this is the first time I've hit the errors, at least recently. Sorry! I had been able to log in earlier today and even just before this post. I first got the (first) error message on the way _out_ of the residential system, then was able to continue on.

dswartz
05-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Registration is now showing again.

Montano
05-07-2008, 02:59 PM
My PAP2T shows the line as registered, but the CP says I have no devices registered. I can make calls fine, but incoming calls are going to my failover number.

VOIPoTim
05-07-2008, 03:02 PM
We had an issue today where some new servers were added, but the timezones were not synced up. This was causing one of the core systems to drop registrations.

This should be completely corrected now.

burris
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
We had an issue today where some new servers were added, but the timezones were not synced up. This was causing one of the core systems to drop registrations.

This should be completely corrected now.

You bet.

Norm fixed me up and all is well..

burris

Montano
05-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Working again for me also :)

myvoip07
05-18-2008, 09:57 PM

Seems like the problem is fixed with Firefox 3 rc 1 released couple of days back.

Also the Calls History is show starting more from left side rather then centered before in Firefox 2 and IE 7.