PDA

View Full Version : New Subscriber

askinder
03-07-2012, 08:20 PM
I am a recent convert to VOIPo from Vonage. Ordered service Monday morning, received my adapter today, just two days later. Replaced my Vonage ATA with the VOIPo unit and the adapter was fully configured within a few minutes. I also rewired many of my phone lines and put my office and alarm system on line 2. Everything is working great and I am loving the added features.

VOIPoTim
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Thank you for posting! It's always a nice surprise to hear good things since most people don't take the time to post unless they have a bad experience.

I'm glad to hear everything is working well for you.

cnabors
03-17-2012, 09:17 AM
I am a new subscriber as well..just turning up my VOIPo device March 17th. Email communication with the VOIPo team has exceeded my expectations. I received my device days sooner than expected and my ported number that I had for 8 years with Vonage which worked immediately!! Incoming and Outgoing calls worked fine, callerID works fine, even somehow, my DirectTV On-screen incoming call notification worked fine (had previously stopped working with Vonage). I even used my cell phone to call the California virtual number they had provided my,and it rang my home number just fine also. I'll be doing further tests for voice quality and long distance calling, but have every reason to believe that these tests will be OK. My internet is TWC Road Runner, and my tested download/upload speeds are 16MB/.97MB respectively. A month prior, i upgraded my home router from a single-channel $30 model, to a nicer Dual-band NetGear N600 model from Costco. My Voipo device is connected to it on port #4.
I am very happy :cool: with the money that I will be saving and am thrilled to be able to keep my old number!! Thank you VOIPo!! I'll be telling my friends about you!!