PDA

View Full Version : Voipo Reseller Questions

Ronald
03-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Hello,

Just started with Voipo as a reseller and had some questions.

1) If I need to cancel a number within 30 days of ordering it, because a customer cancel would I get the money spent on the number credited back to my reseller account?

2) If I create a package plan for example for a customer of 500 mins. and they only use 400 would the extra 100 mins. be rolled over to the following month and than canceled after 12 months?

3) Can Voipo provide us with html or php files that they use or something close to it for us to customize?

4) Is there a way to customize the SMS control text from VOIPO1 to my brand or something else away from Voipo brand?

5) Still not understanding how the unlimited works. If a customer ordered a package from me that was called " America + Unlimited" for $30 Monthly, which technically included a max of 1,500 mins. but they use the phone to only call their only their family members in another state, since that is within United States is that still unlimited or counting towards their mins.? Also can I offer a package like this with the option to order "upgraded mins." for like 2.5 cents within United States and Canada? So if my customer want the "America Unlimited" but exceeded my company's policy for average usage mins. for this month because of his sick mother and I offer him to buy a upgraded package which would add additional 200 mins. to his current package for like $5... Can I do this?

6) Do we offer the ability to create custom toll free numbers for our business clients?

7) does the usage system round the used mins. to the nearest min.? I have noticed the system is reporting to me the mins. I've used while testing the account, but the mins. are being rounded to the nearest min.

8 If a customer exceeds the usage mins. allowed per month, can I offer the client to buy more mins. or would you cancel the service automatically because it exceeded allowed usage mins.?

sorry for all these questions, but this is a really great business opportunity that would love to make an income living for my family and me. Thank you for all your support.

Ronald

VOIPoDanielC
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in our reseller program. An important thing to note about the reseller program is that it is a means to become your own provider by using the infrastructure that VOIPo has built. We do not provide any support for your customers. It is mainly designed for resellers who wish to become VOIP providers that already have telecommunications experience or experience with similar services as we do not provide any help or support beyond issues directly related to our network.

If you do not have a lot of experience in VOIP, I would recommend becoming an affiliate rather than a reseller.
1) All usage under your reseller account is billed. If you have a customer that orders a number, and then cancels it, you still would have paid the $1 for the month for the number. There are no prorated refunds or credits back to your usage balance for any fees.

2) If you create an account under your reseller, you can limit them per month. The limits are not then carried over to other months. When you create an account under your reseller account, anything that happens on that account is billed for use. The limits you place on an account are there to help you not go over a budget. All calls are billed in realtime. You have a running usage balance with us. If you have a customer that uses 1000 minutes in a day, your included 1000 minutes have been exhausted. Any further calls by any account under your reseller account will be billed against your running usage balance in realtime at the end of each call.

3) We do not provide any web design services or templates.

4) The SMS command feature is completely in alpha stage and is not generally recommended for customers of resellers. The shortcode and SMS provider codes cannot be rebranded or customized.

5) You more than likely would want to institute a fair use / services average policy similar to the one that we have created for our residential customers. We can create virtually unlimited accounts by averaging out the use of each account over all of our accounts.

6) We can manually process custom toll free number / vanity number requests for resellers. However, these are $25 per request and can take up to a week to process. There are no guarantees that you will be able to get the number until we confirm that it is routing to our network. We cannot create vanity numbers for local numbers.

7) Yes, we round to the nearest minute. We do not offer any other increments.

8 ) We do not "cancel" any of your accounts. [They are your customers, etc.] If an account exceeds a limit that you've placed on their number, they will get a busy signal when making a call or when they receive a call. They will not be "disconnected". Once the calendar month changes, their minute allowance returns.

The reseller program is a program in which you become a VOIP provider, manage your customer's accounts, provide them technical support, and you are responsible for billing them. In the reseller scenario, you are ultimately responsible for your customers and the management of their accounts, hardware, and any technical issues. Their vPanel will not be branded by us as they will be your customer. The reseller program incurs a monthly or yearly fee and all use is billed on a per minute basis when calls are made outside of the included allowances. The reseller program is where you will essentially be buying pieces of service at wholesale and then building your own packages to sell at retail.

Information regarding our reseller program can be seen at: http://www.voipo.com/reseller-voip.php

The affiliate program is used to send referrals to our service. After making the referral, you will not need to provide any service to your customer in regard to their VOIPo service as they will be our customer. You will be paid a one time commission for each sale. Their vPanel will be branded by us as they will be our customer. It is free to join the affiliate program.

Information regarding our affiliate program can be seen at: http://www.voipo.com/voipaffiliate/

Ronald
03-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Thank you Daniel for answering all of my questions. Love the Reseller program, cant wait to see what other cool and awesome things you guys are bringing to the table for us. Once again, thank you.

Ronald