PDA

View Full Version : Trunk Settings

chrisb009
03-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Does anyone have a full set of VOIPo trunk settings for Asterisk which fully functions? I've tried each and everyone I have ran across via searches and still have issues.

Thanks,

Chris

Zenzo
08-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Yes if someone that has setup one of these to do trunking please post the settings minus your account info.

I've got a trunk going to my Trixbox but only half way. I can make calls but I can't receive them.
Trixbox says I have trunk and registration online. Portal show device registered but no go. outbound works fine.

Zenzo
08-30-2012, 05:35 PM
ok, so I got my problem solved

the trick was to wipe out the incoming route info but also this tread had a link to a PDF file that had all the right settings you will need to get working.
http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php/2640-PBX-Servers?p=21206#post21206

I also ran into a problem with my inbound routes but that was me getting to picky on the DID info best to leave it Any DID any CID by leaving those fields blank.
if you want help with your setups in Trixbox and you can't get those settings to work let me know I'll do some screen captures.

claganga
08-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Glad to see you got it up and running. sorry I saw your post \late. I've been running asterisk for about a year with VOIPO so if you run into anything else we can share ideas