PDA

View Full Version : Grandstream Update

VOIPoTim
05-14-2008, 04:00 PM
1) For those of you who we are sending ATAs, I wanted to let you know that our new shipment should be in anyday.

We way underestimated the demand for them and between people porting in, HG employees and people just wanting to move to a "plug and play" setup, we just completely ran out.

For those waiting, we hope to have them in your hands within a few days. We apologize for the delay.

2 Also, I'm getting a lot of people asking for them still. We're very confident in the Grandstream units right now and they're problem-free for us, so we don't need to do any more testing specific to them.

For that reason, we're not sending out any more ATAs for the BETA at this point.

If you are interested in keeping VOIPo long-term even after the beta disappears in a few months, we can get you a GS ATA now for $29.95 and we'll credit your VOIPo account later for that amount when you signup for service. This is essentially waiving the setup fee. If there is a special offering free setup (which is likely), this would be an additional credit for you. If you're interested in this, just e-mail support@voipo.com for info.

For those of you who received Zooms or other devices from us, please keep them.

Those that I have already confirmed that we will be sending one out to can ignore this.

Montano
05-14-2008, 04:18 PM
As long as Voipo will continue to allow BYOD, I don't need one. However, if Voipo is going to eventually do away with * and BYOD then I should probably get one now.

VOIPoTim
05-14-2008, 04:31 PM
As long as Voipo will continue to allow BYOD, I don't need one. However, if Voipo is going to eventually do away with * and BYOD then I should probably get one now.

We're not going to actively do anything to prevent other devices, but just won't provide any support/troubleshooting for them.

dcshobby
05-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Have the new ones shipped out yet? Thanks