PDA

View Full Version : International Add-on renewal...

arjunprabhu
04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I had purchased the international addon for $75 per year a year back. At the time of signup, the email confirmation that i got, clearly states that the billing is annual.

Now, i want to renew it again for a year at one go.. however, i dont find any option to renew the package.. the only possible explanation/hint is -- that viopo charges a monthly fee of 7.95 (which is displayed in the billing area when i login to my account).

I would like to pre-pay for the full year @$75 & lock in at that rate than being risked for price hikes every month.
Can this be done via emailing the support?

DbC
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Since VOIPo does not offer the annual rate anymore. Your account will more than likely renew for the monthly rate of $7.95

VOIPoTim
04-15-2012, 08:37 PM
International rates on a wholesale basis fluctuate drastically and that means that at times we may need to change the destinations included. We don't want anyone to add the international addon and then have a destination they call be removed or changed, so we're only offering this on a month to month basis. We stopped offering it on an annual basis earlier this year.