PDA

View Full Version : Billing issues tonight?

wingsohot
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
Any other resellers having billing issues tonight? No billing (0.000) for minutes used or .14 or.15 per minute billed instead of .011?

GreenLantern
05-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Reseller accounts include 1000 free minutes per month. This is pooled across all of your sub-accounts, so you'll see some free usage until the free 1000 minutes are used up. Then it resets on the 1st of each month, I believe at midnight GMT.

Not sure why you'd see the .14 or .15 though. Tell us how you are calculating that figure and we can go from there.

wingsohot
05-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Turns out the .14 and .15 per min. calls were to the dominican republic with area code 809. I thought if you have the international calling disabled, a customer could not call out of the U.S. or Canada?

As far as 1000 free minutes on the 1st of the month, that was used up by late evening on the 1st. Was being billed for calls since. Then all of a sudden the billing stopped tonight at 6;30pm est. and now the correct billing just started an hour ago.

GreenLantern
05-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I'll say that I have found myself a bit confused around the 1st of the month.

Sometimes I wonder if the GMT time zone is causing a miscalculation in the billing system or something.

Voipo mods will have to jump in on that.

VOIPoTim
05-16-2012, 06:37 PM
We found a bug today which we are fixing where the international limits/blocking were not handling offshore numbers which are technically US numbers, but are billed like international.

We're fixing this now so all offshore/Caribbean stuff is properly classified/handled as international.

GreenLantern
05-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Great work guys.

Tim, this may require a separate thread, but I'm eager to see additional security features.

For example, optional IP address access limit would be helpful.

And longer default passwords, along with the ability to instantly generate new passwords on demand.