PDA

View Full Version : Issues

djd
06-27-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm not so excited about the addition of these "exciting" new features--features I do not need--and the inevitable increase in rates. What is wrong with "simply trying to provide cheap phone service?" That is exactly what I want, and what initially attracted me to Voipo.

I'm okay with a slight increase in rates as long as my service gets better. I have been plagued with problems calling or receiving calls from other VOIP systems - especially high-dollar Cisco VOIP systems or systems used by major companies that I need to be able to contact. I have to use my cell phone instead to communicate with these places. Could be my adapter (Linksys RT31P2), but programming changes seem to correct the individual issues though they never completely are resolved.

VOIPo techs - will these rate increases allow you to get better equipment or programming to resolve these annoyances interfacing with other VOIP systems?

VOIPoTim
06-27-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm okay with a slight increase in rates as long as my service gets better. I have been plagued with problems calling or receiving calls from other VOIP systems - especially high-dollar Cisco VOIP systems or systems used by major companies that I need to be able to contact. I have to use my cell phone instead to communicate with these places. Could be my adapter (Linksys RT31P2), but programming changes seem to correct the individual issues though they never completely are resolved.

VOIPo techs - will these rate increases allow you to get better equipment or programming to resolve these annoyances interfacing with other VOIP systems?

If you're experiencing those issues, please work with support. It's pretty uncommon and is definitely not something widespread that upgrades on our end would fix. It's likely related to some kind of network settings on your adapter or home network that our technicians can work with you.

Since this is not a wide-spread issue and is account specific, I'm splitting this off into its own thread.

Please contact support@voipo.com with details about your issues and our team will be happy to work with you.

GenM0ntana
06-27-2012, 09:21 PM
If you're experiencing those issues, please work with support. It's pretty uncommon and is definitely not something widespread that upgrades on our end would fix. It's likely related to some kind of network settings on your adapter or home network that our technicians can work with you.

Since this is not a wide-spread issue and is account specific, I'm splitting this off into its own thread.

Please contact support@voipo.com with details about your issues and our team will be happy to work with you.

I'm having the same issues as of late.... I will again contact support and hope they can help, considering I signed up for 2 more years over the weekend....

VOIPoTim
06-28-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm having the same issues as of late.... I will again contact support and hope they can help, considering I signed up for 2 more years over the weekend....

I'm sure support will be able to help you get it resolved. It's been pretty quiet support wise so definitely nothing widespread.