PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail access question

christcorp
07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
99% of the time I receive my voicemails via email on my android, and I delete them via the Vpanel, so this voicemail access question is "NOT" important enough for me to open ticket with customer service. But I have a simple question for the voicemail users out there.

Have you noticed the Following: When you pick up the phone and dial "123" to access your voicemail, instead of the voice assistant saying: "Please put in your password followed by the POUND"; I get "DEAD AIR". But, if I wait about 5 seconds, the automated attendent comes on and says: "Password incorrect. Please put in your password followed by the pound". Now if I do it, it works fine.

Basically; the attendent never asks for my password initially. Only if I wait about 5-7 seconds and it says: "Password Incorrect. Please put in your password followed by Pound".

Again; 99% of my voicemails I get as wav files in an email, and I delete the voicemail via the vpanel. So this is not an issue that really bothers me. Just curious if anyone has seen something similar. Mike....

tritch
07-13-2012, 07:45 PM
I normally have auto login enabled w/ no issues. I disabled auto login and tested it twice w/ no issues. The voice assistant answers within 2 seconds and asks for my password, I enter it and it's good to go. No problems at all on my end.

My Setup: DSL modem (bridged) -> SPA2102