PDA

View Full Version : VoipO down?

christcorp
05-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey all; question. Haven't really looked at any threads lately, but was wondering if there was any scheduled DOWN TIME for VoipO? I noticed that neither of my numbers was synced or working. 2 different numbers on 2 different adapters. A grandstream and a linksys. No big deal. Reason i ask is because I also did some re-booting of my DSL modem today. My PC's are working, router is working, and Packet8 is working. Not a big deal. Just wondering if I need to play around and see if my network is having a baby, or if it's a VoipO thing. Thx.... Mike......

burris
05-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey all; question. Haven't really looked at any threads lately, but was wondering if there was any scheduled DOWN TIME for VoipO? I noticed that neither of my numbers was synced or working. 2 different numbers on 2 different adapters. A grandstream and a linksys. No big deal. Reason i ask is because I also did some re-booting of my DSL modem today. My PC's are working, router is working, and Packet8 is working. Not a big deal. Just wondering if I need to play around and see if my network is having a baby, or if it's a VoipO thing. Thx.... Mike......

Even in the midst of a huge thunderstorm we are having, my Grandstream is perking right along.

Coincidently, I still have my SR SPA2102 and have it programmed up for VOIPo. I actually plugged it in this afternoon for 5 minutes, by itself, and all was well with it too.

christcorp
05-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Well, it's back on now. Weird stuff happening. Lost DSL for a while also. But, earlier while DSL was up, voipo didn't work. Could have been a NAT issue. I rebooted the DSL modem a couple of times earlier. Still didn't work. Packet8 did work fine. Then DSL went down hard for about 20 minutes. Of course packet8, voipo, etc... were down. DSL is back on and all 3 voip lines are back good. Who knows. Maybe NAT.

There's only 2 truths in the WHOLE world that I know of. 1) There is a god. 2) I'm not him. Other than that, you never know. Later... Mike....

darylo
05-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Mike,

I had the same issue. Voipo was down along with the website.

VOIPoTim
05-26-2008, 10:50 AM
There weren't any system outages that I'm aware of this weekend, but I do know our DC was having a few network issues off and on. I didn't think they affected us, but it's possible that for users with some ISPs, the routing was affected.

myvoip07
06-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Is there an outage going on zeus.voipwelcome.com right now? I change to codeblue.voipo.com and it working fine.

burris
06-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Is there an outage going on zeus.voipwelcome.com right now? I change to codeblue.voipo.com and it working fine.

Same here....

VOIPoNorm
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Can you try it now.

There was a database problem that has been corrected.

Regards,
Norm

burris
06-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Can you try it now.

Regards,
Norm

Hi, Norm....

OK here now..

Thanks..

myvoip07
06-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Can you try it now.

Regards,
Norm
moved back to zues from codeblue and it is working fine now. Sorry just got a chance to post :)