PDA

View Full Version : Call Records...

burris
05-27-2008, 04:11 PM
My wife just finished a call and I went to the Vpanel....and there it was..

Can't ask for better than that.

burris

NY Tel Guy
05-27-2008, 07:22 PM
My wife just finished a call and I went to the Vpanel....and there it was..

Can't ask for better than that.

burrisAh Hah......but does it show that she was talking to me? :p

christcorp
05-28-2008, 09:40 PM
I made 2 calls this afternoon on 2 different voipo lines. Actually at the same time. Spoke for about 10 minutes or so each. It was about 5pm mountain / 7pm eastern. It is now 9:30pm mountain / 11:30pm eastern, and still nothing on the call log.

Not a big problem for me, but I just thought I'd mention it. If Tim or Norm pick up on this and want to look into it, that's cool. Just an observation. later... mike....

Montano
05-29-2008, 06:24 AM
I made 2 calls this afternoon on 2 different voipo lines. Actually at the same time. Spoke for about 10 minutes or so each. It was about 5pm mountain / 7pm eastern. It is now 9:30pm mountain / 11:30pm eastern, and still nothing on the call log.

Not a big problem for me, but I just thought I'd mention it. If Tim or Norm pick up on this and want to look into it, that's cool. Just an observation. later... mike....

I mentioned the same thing in another thread :)

burris
05-29-2008, 06:32 AM
I mentioned the same thing in another thread :)

Sorry to say, but I just checked mine again, and my real time posting seems to be gone as well.

VOIPoTim
05-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Yeah, unfortunately the instant update you saw the other day was just perfect timing.

I have good news though. You may remember the posts about us redoing the call records system completely since the old method is not the most stable or accurate.

Our new system is done and is real-time. We plan to migrate to it later this week.