PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail not showing messages in CP

Montano
05-28-2008, 05:45 PM
I noticed today that when I go to check my messages in the CP, there are none there. I do have messages, but I no longer have the 'Inbox, Old' etc..... showing up. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14, as always.

I also noticed that my call logs are a day behind. No calls showing for today, and my wife has called, as well as making a few calls.

I'll submit a ticket also.

burris
05-29-2008, 09:01 AM
I noticed today that when I go to check my messages in the CP, there are none there. I do have messages, but I no longer have the 'Inbox, Old' etc..... showing up. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14, as always.

I also noticed that my call logs are a day behind. No calls showing for today, and my wife has called, as well as making a few calls.

I'll submit a ticket also.

What's strange is that I just got back and found a stutter tone on my phone.
In checking the CP, I find 3 vmails from May 21-24-27.

What makes it even more strange is that I don't use the VOIPo voicemail. I have it disabled..

Maybe part of the new programs that are being rolled in..

edit:
After the event described above, at about 6pm this evening, no VMI light on phone, I have VM disabled, I started to hear the stutter tone again and along with it, the usual ATA green light blinking slowly. This time I rebooted the ATA and the tone went away..

I'm not sure how I should go about mentioning a problem like this. Should a ticket be sent each time?

Montano
05-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Maybe you have my missing voicemails ;)

burris
05-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Maybe you have my missing voicemails ;)

Don't worry...I just called Homeland Security.;)

Montano
05-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Just checked the CP and I have zero call history !! Not a single call showing for inbound or outbound :(

VOIPoTim
05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Just checked the CP and I have zero call history !! Not a single call showing for inbound or outbound :(

Do you have a link for "Old Call Logs" under Call Logs. You're a little ahead of me post wise.

http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=533

Montano
05-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes, I have the link for old call logs and I just read your other post on the new CDR system :)

VOIPoTim
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Yes, I have the link for old call logs and I just read your other post on the new CDR system :)

Glad to hear. :)