PDA

View Full Version : Zeus Bug List - Voicemail/Forwarding

VOIPoTim
05-31-2008, 06:36 PM
So far, there are a few issues cropping up on Zeus which will be ironed out this week before we officially make it available.

There are some issues with voicemail and forwarding.

If you experience these, just use codeblue until we make the "all clear" announcement for everyone to officially move.

VOIPoTim
06-02-2008, 05:34 PM
These should be resolved. For those of you testing zeus, please double check and make sure voicemail and forwarding are working for you.

Montano
06-03-2008, 04:42 PM
I have no voicemail. Meaning it never picks up. I also have nothing in the CP other than the 'Select Mailbox' option. Is it being worked on right now ?

myvoip07
06-03-2008, 08:30 PM
These should be resolved. For those of you testing zeus, please double check and make sure voicemail and forwarding are working for you.
Call forwarding working fine for me on zeus.

VOIPoTim
06-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Voicemail on zeus is still having some issues related to the DC explosion. Keeping the production system in sync with codeblue all while one of the VM servers went out really hasn't been the best combo and hasn't went as well as planned.

We're ironing out any remaining issues with VM though for zeus and then it'll be pretty much good to go to migrate to.

Montano
06-04-2008, 02:42 PM
My personal greeting has been replaced by the generic 'leave a message' lady :(

Montano
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Call logs are showing calls 1 hour earlier than actual call.

Voicemail time is way off........

Just an FYI.

VOIPoNorm
06-04-2008, 08:48 PM
What is your local timezone setting set to ? I believe it's able to be specified in vPanel.

The call logs are stored in UTC, but are adjusted for viewing by your user specified timezone. The one hour difference might be related to daylight savings time.

The voicemail times are also related to this and need more integration work.

Regards,
Norm

Montano
06-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Timezone is set to PST. It's the only thing available, no adjustment for PDT.

The voicemail time is way off in that the call came in at 11:42am, but voicemail shows it as 8:08am

VOIPoNorm
06-05-2008, 05:54 PM
I've tracked down one of the TZ problems, however, it's not a quick fix.

A temporary workaround is to set the TZ in vPanel one hour east. This will take care of the Call Logs.

Regards,
Norm