PDA

View Full Version : Incoming CNAM issues

darrylh
09-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Hi,
New user here coming from voip.ms which was working great for me but I like the features and pricing of voipo better. I've been using the service with my ported number for about a week now and I am having intermittent problems with the inbound CNAM not being delivered properly. Taking the example of my brother calling me, most times the CID/CNAM comes through fine while othertimes the CID comes through but the CNAM is blank or "Out of Area". I put in a support ticket today and they say they made changes to my ATA but that doesn't seemed to have helped and now since they made that change the CNAM no longer shows in my Call History which I don't see how that could have been tied to changes to the ATA.

So my question is does CID/CNAM delivery seem reliable for voipo users?

Thanks,
Darryl

tritch
09-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes, very reliable....at least for me anyways. I would continue to work with support to resolve your issue. You might request Tier II support if things seem to be hitting a dead end.

darrylh
09-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks tritch, that's good to know. Support has been helpful and they tried a few things today like moving the server I'm on so hopefully they have it fixed now.

Darryl