PDA

View Full Version : Deleted VM messages keep coming back

Montano
06-18-2008, 01:35 PM
For the last 2 days I have had 4 messages that keep coming back after I have deleted them. This has happened 3 times now. I delete the messages, then sometime later all 4 messages are back in my Inbox. The VMWI light goes off when I delete the messages, then comes back on when the messages return several hours later.

Montano
06-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Maybe these 4 voicemails are haunting me :)

They have returned from the dead for the 4th time now. They are not showing in my CP but my VMWI light is on and when I call VM it tells me I have 4 new messages.

myvoip07
06-18-2008, 07:33 PM
me too is having the same prob. I have a VM from June 14th, even after deletion it keeps showing up again in Vpanel and also the Vm light on HT 286 :)

Montano
06-19-2008, 05:38 AM
I was starting to think it was just me.........

burris
06-19-2008, 06:07 AM
I was starting to think it was just me.........

Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you. ;)

VOIPoRay
06-19-2008, 08:03 AM
This problem should be fixed now. I was having the same problem so it was easy to track down. when a VM is deleted now, it should stay deleted.

For those interested, it was a little bug in the VM redundancy system that was triggered by the migration. We replicate VM messages so that nothing is lost in the event of a server crash, etc. You should all be happy that it worked so well ;)

All humor aside, if this is happening to anyone after deleting a VM message as of right now, We'd really like to know about it. I've deleted a couple of mine over the past couple of hours and they've stayed gone. So it seems to be fixed.