PDA

View Full Version : Possible to have VM sent as .mp3 ?

Montano
06-21-2008, 03:54 PM
I was just wondering if .wav is the only option for voicemail attachments ? I would like to see .mp3 if possible.

VOIPoRay
06-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I was just wondering if .wav is the only option for voicemail attachments ? I would like to see .mp3 if possible.

mp3 is technically "possible", but not being offered right now. this may be something that we look at later, but right now we're just focusing on getting stable with what we have now and releasing.

That said, add it to your wishlist and maybe we'll revisit this after release :D

burris
06-23-2008, 02:55 PM
mp3 is technically "possible", but not being offered right now. this may be something that we look at later, but right now we're just focusing on getting stable with what we have now and releasing.

That said, add it to your wishlist and maybe we'll revisit this after release :D

Hi, Ray....

I totally agree with you.. Stability is the way to go.
If you take a look at the VT Broadband reports forum , I think you will see disaster brewing. I have no idea what they are doing or trying to do (neither do they), but I sure feel fortunate to have escaped from there. Stability is an oxymoron with that company.

Stay on track and I believe VIOPo wil become the new standard..

varaonaid
07-22-2008, 03:18 PM
I also completely agree with choosing stability!

Having said that, consider this another vote for .mp3 attachments when you're considering new features after launch! :D