PDA

View Full Version : Countdown

VOIPoTim
07-01-2008, 12:41 AM
Big announcements coming this week....

christcorp
07-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Obama's having an affair with Hillary!!!! Hillary leaves Bill!!!!

McCain actually a female cross dresser who's been hiding his real gender since attending Annapolis!!!

Hmmmm; Maybe something to do with VoipO and a launch date????

Sorry. I haven't been around for a while. Have to get back into the swing of things. Later.... Mike....

NY Tel Guy
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Big announcements coming this week....Don't let it go too long past Thursday since most of the readers here will be away for the holiday.

dswartz
07-02-2008, 09:38 AM
"Obama's having an affair with Hillary!!!!" *which* Obama? :)

voxabox
07-02-2008, 06:54 PM
"Obama's having an affair with Hillary!!!!" *which* Obama? :)
LOL, I dont wanna know;)

VOIPoTim
07-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Obama's having an affair with Hillary!!!! Hillary leaves Bill!!!!

McCain actually a female cross dresser who's been hiding his real gender since attending Annapolis!!!

Hmmmm; Maybe something to do with VoipO and a launch date????

Sorry. I haven't been around for a while. Have to get back into the swing of things. Later.... Mike....

I think of these examples the last thing on the list would be the most scandalous right?

christcorp
07-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Maybe you could steel your marketing slogan from Obama.

VoipO - "Change We Can Believe In"

Probably not. He might sue. I'm just so excited about VoipO going live. A lot of work has been put into it by Tim and his people. I haven't seen a voip provider seem so dedicated to making sure the product was good before throwing it at the people. I remember when I first got Packet8 and you couldn't even dial a 7 digit number. You had to dial 11 just to call across the street. Seems that most providers have a perpetual beta going on even after launch. I understand that there will always be some bugs here and there that need to be fixed, but it's good to see VoipO is aiming to have the actual service operational for the new customers and not a service that is going to change formats every 3 months for the first year or two. Anyway, the anticipation is killing me. Later.... Mike.....

Montano
07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
This week is now over for me :)

Big news coming next week ?

usa2k
07-03-2008, 04:35 PM
This week is dead. long live the new week! :)

VOIPoTim
07-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Week isn't over yet :)

VOIPoTim
07-04-2008, 05:25 AM
http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=586