PDA

View Full Version : CP Login: Fatal Error

Montano
07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
This is what I get when I try to go to the CP:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to execute query! SELECT data FROM sessions WHERE session_id = 'ed79ac7e3b06ef0d3e09b8e0149d48dd'' in /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/mysql.class.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(50): Mysql->query('SELECT data FRO...') #1 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(21): Session->read('ed79ac7e3b06ef0...') #2 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(27): Session->__construct() #3 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/index.php(92): Session::singleton(Object(Mysql)) #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/mysql.class.php on line 34

Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.15

gbh2o
07-08-2008, 02:39 PM
This is what I get when I try to go to the CP:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Unable to execute query! SELECT data FROM sessions WHERE session_id = 'ed79ac7e3b06ef0d3e09b8e0149d48dd'' in /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/mysql.class.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(50): Mysql->query('SELECT data FRO...') #1 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(21): Session->read('ed79ac7e3b06ef0...') #2 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/session.class.php(27): Session->__construct() #3 /var/www/secure.voipo.com/index.php(92): Session::singleton(Object(Mysql)) #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/secure.voipo.com/include/classes/mysql.class.php on line 34

Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.15

Must be catching, I get it too! Probably just making it better for us. ;)

Ticket submitted, low priority to support.

burris
07-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Same situation here....and...

I just noticed my ATA not registering..Will try to reboot it, but don't know if it's related..

Re-boot took care of my registration and all is well in that camp.

Montano
07-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Just thinking out loud here..... but if you know you are going to perform maintenance, you really should let users know beforehand. That's a big issue with VoIP folks.

I'm not saying this issue was maintenance related, just offering food for thought.

usa2k
07-08-2008, 05:15 PM
I am still logged in so I won't chance logging out!

burris
07-08-2008, 05:19 PM
My Vpanel now came right up, but the call history is a bit behind.

Looks like some sort of momentary glitch..

VOIPoTim
07-08-2008, 10:40 PM
More database servers were added today and these were when the move was happening.

Anyone still seeing issues?

VOIPoTim
07-09-2008, 03:22 AM
Just thinking out loud here..... but if you know you are going to perform maintenance, you really should let users know beforehand. That's a big issue with VoIP folks.

I'm not saying this issue was maintenance related, just offering food for thought.

Yes, I agree and will talk to the person who handled this migration and stress the importance of posting.

usa2k
07-11-2008, 09:28 PM
"Exception Caught: You are not authorized to view this page!"

I had logged out to see if outgoing FAX was in the demo account.
Logging back into my account seemed to glitch.

I was able to get in again by jumping back several pages in my FF history.
Since I had done a log out, I should not be able to get back in that way.
Logging out should do anunset($_SESSION['userid']); or similar.

usa2k
07-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Maybe I was not properly logged out of the Demo account?

I checked a bit ago and realized the FF history Back-Button took me into the Demo, not my account! I logged out and logged into my own account just fine.

The conflict for the exception seems to perhaps be a session cookie for the account that does not match the account number?

Anyway, bottom line is, I likely induced the issue.