PDA

View Full Version : Incoming Calls not working, Outgoing fine.

myvoip07
07-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Incoming calls are not working for me. I am using HT286, i configured Pap2 and X-lite softphone also still not working. Outgoing calls are fine.

Is anyone having the same problems?

chpalmer
07-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes.

Calls to line go nowhere... I noticed this earlier about 7 hours ago when I got home but thought it was my network as my wireless had locked up. Never checked any further... Had to leave and just got home...

chpalmer
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Just started working.

myvoip07
07-17-2008, 06:30 AM
Still incoming not working for me. Maybe i have to open a support ticket. Anyone know what is the process now, just send e-mail to support@voipo.com or create a ticket on the website?

burris
07-17-2008, 07:58 AM
Still incoming not working for me. Maybe i have to open a support ticket. Anyone know what is the process now, just send e-mail to support@voipo.com or create a ticket on the website?

I use....http://support.voipo.com/

Works well for me..

myvoip07
07-17-2008, 08:10 AM
I use....http://support.voipo.com/

Works well for me..
Thanks. Just opened a High ticket :) from support page. Either my id is deleted or i may have forgotten my password so i had to open a support ticket without logging in. I can reset my password but can't access the registered e-mail address.

Here is the support ticket#AYJ-724201

VOIPoTim
07-17-2008, 06:00 PM
I know that this was fixed this morning, but wanted to comment on what happened. Your account was one of a few who still had some lingering routing going through codeblue. You guys probably remember when we changed our staff around completely and there was a scramble to close down carrier and move everyone away from the servers we had because they were so messy. This is an example of why... Something was still routing there even though we had moved it. This is why we moved everything to the nice clean setup and not the botched together one that a former developer were resonsible for.

We have been gradually shutting down codeblue related servers this week and this just came up.

I don't anticipate any others, but if anyone does seem any issues, please e-mail support@voipo.com or fill out the ticket form (both open a ticket) and we'll get it situated.

myvoip07
07-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Yup incoming calls are working fine.

The HT286 now keeps on rebooting and not able to register. I update my support ticket with all the details.

VOIPoTim
07-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Yup incoming calls are working fine.

The HT286 now keeps on rebooting and not able to register. I update my support ticket with all the details.

Let me pull up your ticket and see if I can get that situated for you now.

myvoip07
07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Let me pull up your ticket and see if I can get that situated for you now.

It's working fine now. I updated the ticket with the all the details.