PDA

View Full Version : It Just Gets Worse And Worse

Sten
01-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Is there a secret configuration that will make VOIPO functional? If so, please tell me about it.

I have jumped through hoops trying to get VOIPO to work. It has gotten to the point where I reboot everything before I make a call, hoping the person on the receiving end will be able to hear me, but it never does any good.

I must have spent over 50 hours troubleshooting the VOIPO service in the past 7 months. Sometimes, I nostalgically think back to the days when I could make and receive telephone calls before I started using the VOIPO service.

Those were the good old days...

VOIPoTim
01-17-2013, 10:58 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having issues. I understand that it is definitely frustrating when something that seems as simple as a phone is not working well for you.

I'd be more than happy to have a Support Supervisor contact you to personally work you to make sure we have done all the troubleshooting we can from our side and try to resolve your issues once and for all.

Please e-mail me at tim @ voipo.com or PM me on here with your VOIPo phone number so I can look up your info and I'll have a supervisor get in touch with you to help.

christcorp
01-20-2013, 11:39 AM
Sten; did you get your voip service working better? You've been using the service for 7 months, but you've only made 1 post to this forum. I have to assume you came to this forum to look for assistance. Did you email Tim? Did things get resolved? The thing about forums are; we don't just post to fix our OWN problems. We post results and such so that others can fix their OWN problems with the experiences of others. In other words, we'd really like you to post if you got something resolved so others can benefit from it. later.... mike......