PDA

View Full Version : New VOIPo.com Teaser Page

VOIPoTim
07-30-2008, 07:59 AM
We just threw up a new teaser page at VOIPo.com that VOIPoBrian (designer) put together.

Going to slowly be adding more links/content to it over the next week and reworking some public forum posts.

Looking at possibly turning this into the hub for August where you can enter an invite code or something similar to get access to full site and order, etc. Just need to limit traffic initially or we'd have a Sunrocket to VT size set of orders overnight from HostGator customers. Need to phase launch in.

http://www.VOIPo.com

Any opinions on it?

voxabox
07-30-2008, 08:02 AM
how's about some more info such as offered features
perhaps pricing as well

VOIPoTim
07-30-2008, 08:05 AM
how's about some more info such as offered features
perhaps pricing as well

There are some links with info, but not on the main page.

The goal of this page is mainly to get someone to opt in to the updates list so we don't want to give away too much info unless they do.

Right now, when they do, it redirects to the forum post with features and tentative pricing. I'm going to spice that post up some in the next few days and thinking about maybe some video demos of vPanel or something.

usa2k
07-30-2008, 06:32 PM
You have teaser pricing too I see.

VOIPoTim
08-11-2008, 02:39 AM
You have teaser pricing too I see.

Yeah, but everyone knows we'll have to do something even bigger for a launch promo. :)

I mean T-Mobile gave away a house with their @Home launch... I don't know about giving away a house, but maybe we could take a hint from them?

gatorrobin
08-31-2008, 05:03 PM
setup fee? that's might be a bump in the road when the two biggest p8 and von. advertise free setup most of the time.

gatorrobin
08-31-2008, 05:10 PM
is the ata adapter included in the setup/monthly cost?

VOIPoTim
08-31-2008, 07:31 PM
is the ata adapter included in the setup/monthly cost?

Yes, the setup is primarily to cover the cost of equipment.