PDA

View Full Version : Quick Launch Updates

VOIPoTim
07-30-2008, 07:15 PM
We're getting close to launch... More and more info is being posted publicly each day now.

Availability

Beginning next week, we will accept signups from people who contact us, but we will not be advertising this or pushing it. You're welcome to send personal referrals or people you talk to in PMs, etc. Just please don't post and encourage an avalanche....yet :) We'll then begin advertising to select groups one at a time (VIP Launch Group, Select Groups of HG Customers, etc).

Pricing

You will notice I'm making a few changes to pricing as it's finalized for launch. Here is what is happening there in case you see it and wonder.

1) Virtual Numbers on residential have been reduced to $2.95 monthly or $24 yearly down from the previously mentioned $4.95 or $24 yearly.

2) With Express, the proposed $24/yearly rate for Fax Accounts, Virtual Local Numbers, and Toll-Free numbers has been increased to $36/yearly.

(We will honor the $24/yr pricing for anyone in the BETA or those who expressed interest on a forum, etc while the $24 pricing was listed).

New Landing Page

VOIPo.com has a new teaser page. More links to updates will be added there periodically from this point on. A mailing will be going out to prelaunch list very soon.

tristatevoip
08-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Just checking been away for about a month is that for the resintial service or for virtual numbers. I have been on the beta for about 11 months now. I would like to keep my Home phone service and keep my 2 vitual numbers. If possible.

Thanks Tim
Jason

gatorrobin
08-31-2008, 04:44 PM
Got some friends I'd like to get signed up. How much is the standard residential rate?