PDA

View Full Version : Vpanel Issues

gatorshaun
08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
I am not able to access vpanel at this time I put in my username and password and it will not let me in even though I am inputting the correct information for this account I am not sure why. It looks like I need to have the password reset however I go to the reset password button and that does not work as well.

VOIPoTim
08-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I am not able to access vpanel at this time I put in my username and password and it will not let me in even though I am inputting the correct information for this account I am not sure why. It looks like I need to have the password reset however I go to the reset password button and that does not work as well.

Send an e-mail to support@voipo.com and they can give you a new password there.

Probably related to this: http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=670

gatorshaun
08-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the quick reply time I love VOIPo

ilhy
08-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Tim,

I have the same vpanel issue. I sent email to support@voipo.com and no response yet.

Ilhy

VOIPoTim
08-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Tim,

I have the same vpanel issue. I sent email to support@voipo.com and no response yet.

Ilhy

Can you check your SPAM filter to see if response went there?

I show ticket ORU-980819 was replied to in 3 minutes after submitted.

Replying to the new one now too. If you don't get this reply let me know and I'll PM you info.

ilhy
08-27-2008, 10:23 PM
You're right. They were in the Spam folder. I fixed it. Now working well.

Thanks.

Ilhy

Edited: When I tried to update my E911 information, it failed. My previous address is in Apt 810 and now is Apt 403. I replaced 810 with 403 and clicked the updated button. The current address is still Apt 810. Please check it.

VOIPoTim
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
You're right. They were in the Spam folder. I fixed it. Now working well.

Thanks.

Ilhy

Edited: When I tried to update my E911 information, it failed. My previous address is in Apt 810 and now is Apt 403. I replaced 810 with 403 and clicked the updated button. The current address is still Apt 810. Please check it.

All taken care of. Let us know if you have any other issues.