PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement? Show any current action for phone number in history

SomeWhoCallMeTim
03-27-2013, 03:17 PM
I have been inundated with telemarketing calls. When I go into the history in vpanel and click on the number I get a drop-down where I can select an action. I'd like to have that pop-up show me if I've already selected an action for that number as I sometimes forget which numbers I've already blacklisted. I don't know if this is already on an enhancement list but I'd find it useful.

Thanks!

VOIPoClay
03-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Hello,

This is a great idea and appreciate your contribution!!

For now you can check under Features > Call Routes to see blacklisted/blocked numbers.

Thanks!
Clay

voipinit
03-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Just FYI, it will only enter the selected number in call routes once, so if you add it multiple times it will only appear once. Also, if you enter it more than once and it has a different option, it will change that option to the latest choice. For example, if you enter it as 'busy signal' the first time and you re-add later with the 'voicemail' option. the number will only listed in call routes as voicemail, the 'busy signal' option will be removed.

wingsohot
03-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Also, you cannot enter the same number for both incoming and outgoing call blocks

SomeWhoCallMeTim
03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Hello,

This is a great idea and appreciate your contribution!!

For now you can check under Features > Call Routes to see blacklisted/blocked numbers.

Thanks!
Clay

I realized I could scroll through that list as a workaround...just thought it would be nice to have it right in the pop-up when I'm deciding what to do. I've now got a lot of numbers in my blacklisted/blocked numbers. :)