PDA

View Full Version : Chicken and Egg problem

Darrena
04-19-2013, 06:41 PM
My Linksys PAP2 provided by Voipo died and I am leaving on Monday for a trip. I don't want to leave my wife without phone service so I grabbed an old AC-211 from the closet to configure with Voipo so she has service while I am gone but Voipo won't give me BYOD/Softphone information unless my ATA is active but I need that information to bring my ATA active.

When I emailed support they told me I had to call in to have that done but support is only from 8am to 4pm PST Monday through Friday. Does anyone know how I might be able to configure this before I leave on 6am on Monday? I certainly understand that all Voipo can give me is the login information but I can figure the rest out. I appreciate that Voipo will want to confirm my information but I can probably provide that to them via email.

Thanks!

wingsohot
04-20-2013, 07:11 AM
Do they even support that ATA?

Darrena
04-20-2013, 07:22 AM
I don't know if they do and I wouldn't expect them to support it much beyond giving me the basic SIP settings.

VOIPoTim
04-20-2013, 11:13 AM
Contact support@voipo.com about this and then e-mail the ticket number or your phone number to me at tim@voipo.com and I'll approve the request for you so you can get the credentials.

We do have support on the weekends....just not phone/chat support. E-mail based support is 7 days a week.

Darrena
04-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Contact support@voipo.com about this and then e-mail the ticket number or your phone number to me at tim@voipo.com and I'll approve the request for you so you can get the credentials.

We do have support on the weekends....just not phone/chat support. E-mail based support is 7 days a week.

Thank you Tim! I have emailed you the original ticket and the account phone number. I appreciate your help.

VOIPoTim
04-20-2013, 09:58 PM
You should be all set now. :)

Darrena
04-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Thank you so much for helping on the weekend! I will take at configuring it tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: and it is up and running, thank you again for the help!

burris
04-21-2013, 04:43 AM
Thank you so much for helping on the weekend! I will take at configuring it tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: and it is up and running, thank you again for the help!

Absolutely unique that the owner of the company gets involved and on a weekend yet, to help a customer.

No question that this is what makes VOIPo the best of all VOIP companies.