PDA

View Full Version : VPanel - "Bad Request"

Marc
09-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Hey everyone. Has anyone encountered "BadRequest" under the status column in their VPanel call logs? I had a hard time getting asterisk to work (never reconfigured it after the demise of the carrier service), but finally got incoming & outgoing working. The incoming calls all show "Ok" under status, but my outgoing calls show "BadRequest" yet the calls are crystal clear and work fine.

Any ideas?

NY Tel Guy
09-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone. Has anyone encountered "BadRequest" under the status column in their VPanel call logs? I had a hard time getting asterisk to work (never reconfigured it after the demise of the carrier service), but finally got incoming & outgoing working. The incoming calls all show "Ok" under status, but my outgoing calls show "BadRequest" yet the calls are crystal clear and work fine.

Any ideas?No, the only time I hear "bad request" is when I suggest that my wife take out the garbage.....:eek:

usa2k
09-11-2008, 04:43 AM
http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=561

gbh2o
09-11-2008, 05:23 AM

Any ideas?

Don't expect too much help from support with asterisk... remember the official policy is that they don't support it. I recently began having problems with a residential account I'd hung on PBXes [after a trouble free period since originally installed there]. That was the response I received to my inquiry about any recent changes that might have kicked up my problem.

That said, my residential account is very happy now on one of my PBXiaF systems here at home, and I would be happy to exchange IMs about the settings if that would help. Tim's support folks really should be concentrating on the mainstream ATA-based audience at this point to iron out _their_ bugs.