PDA

View Full Version : Ring indication on outgoing calls missing

arth
09-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Intermittently, when calling out, I do not hear anything until the called party answers. Becomes frustrating to know if the call went through or if there is a problem with the call. Known problem?

usa2k
09-20-2008, 12:35 AM
That has never been the case for me. Sounds like a ticket to http://support.voipo.com or email to support@voipo.cpm (which will create a ticket.)

The only place for me is my work number, but that is true when I call by cell too.

NY Tel Guy
09-20-2008, 07:51 AM
Intermittently, when calling out, I do not hear anything until the called party answers. Becomes frustrating to know if the call went through or if there is a problem with the call. Known problem?I did experience that once when I was calling my cell to see if the ringer was on but after that I have not experienced it since.

VOIPoTim
09-20-2008, 11:47 AM
If anyone runs into this, please open a ticket with the numbers or area codes called so we can investigate.

arth
09-20-2008, 04:24 PM
If anyone runs into this, please open a ticket with the numbers or area codes called so we can investigate.

Okay, I will watch it and post numbers and time in a ticket when it happens again.