PDA

View Full Version : Calls dropping

varaonaid
09-26-2008, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I'm having a strange problem. Calls on my Voipo line are repeatedly dropping out. Seems to happen after a few minutes of talk time. The line just goes to dead air. This has happened multiple times in the past couple of days, though it hasn't happened before that.

Any thoughts you have would be really helpful as the line is unusable right now as a result.

Thanks in advance!

VOIPoTim
09-26-2008, 04:02 PM
Hello,

I'm having a strange problem. Calls on my Voipo line are repeatedly dropping out. Seems to happen after a few minutes of talk time. The line just goes to dead air. This has happened multiple times in the past couple of days, though it hasn't happened before that.

Any thoughts you have would be really helpful as the line is unusable right now as a result.

Thanks in advance!

Can you send in a ticket with the example of phone numbers called you're seeing this on?

varaonaid
09-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Can you send in a ticket with the example of phone numbers called you're seeing this on?

Sure. Will send it in now.

varaonaid
09-26-2008, 05:05 PM

Sent. Very strange, though. All dropped calls ended at 2min 28 seconds... More details in the ticket.

RockyBB
09-30-2008, 10:47 PM
I had that problem late last week, though calls dropped at the 15:15 minute mark. I've had no drops this week, including calls lasting longer than 15 minutes.

varaonaid
10-01-2008, 06:44 AM
They figured out what the problem was on my line. Apparently, it was an issue with the CLEC on incoming calls on my number. They tested a temporary virtual number with a different CLEC and there were no issues at all with the calls dropping. So, I'm not sure what they did to sort it out but they told me they found a workaround to allow me to keep my number with the original CLEC and still get it working. Kudos!