PDA

View Full Version : New Billing Panel

varaonaid
10-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I really like the new billing panel. IMO, the layout is more polished and easier to find what you're looking for. The ability to be able to submit a ticket on the welcome page when you login is very handy. I spent a lot of time looking for a link to submit a ticket in the old panel and never did find it (so obviously just used email instead).

I also wanted to mention that even though my personal information shows up correctly when you login, none of the information regarding my account itself is available (such as my phone/fax numbers). All that you can see are a series of ":" and "()". Also, when I click on the "Services" link, it says "3 Records Found" but again, nothing is actually listed. I'm sure it simply a result of recently migrating to the new panel software but thought it was worth mentioning.

fisamo
10-01-2008, 08:23 AM
Agree with all points. I saw the same issues. The only (very slight) disagreement is in regard to submitting a ticket on the old layout. There was a link on the main page, but in defense of varaonaid, it didn't exactly stand out... :)

Will the vPanel get this new skin, as well?

varaonaid
10-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Aww!! (slaps self in the head!) I knew it had to be me and was hiding there somewhere! :o

fisamo
10-01-2008, 09:30 AM
Don't feel badly--I overlooked it for a while and even when I knew where it was, I didn't always see it right away. :) Just goes to show that the new layout is more intuitive. :thumbsup:

VOIPoTim
10-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Agree with all points. I saw the same issues. The only (very slight) disagreement is in regard to submitting a ticket on the old layout. There was a link on the main page, but in defense of varaonaid, it didn't exactly stand out... :)

Will the vPanel get this new skin, as well?

We hadn't planned on it. This is actually just the header from our voipo.com design so we wanted to make anything public facing flow well with it.