PDA

View Full Version : Ordering

VOIPoTim
10-06-2008, 08:17 PM
We've seen a huge increase in people contacting us to try to order service and most seem to be from referrals. In the past, I've always said to just have them e-mail sales@voipo.com if you know someone who was interested in ordering.

At this point, if they don't have questions, they can proceed directly to the order form to order residential or express services.

Please don't post this anywhere and only share the link privately. We still have NOT tapped the VIP Launch list or anything else yet. We're wrapping up documentation and awaiting an equipment shipment and then we'll announce the VIP Launch list and it'll be safe to publish it anywhere at that point.

https://billing.voipo.com/order

We just don't want a flood of orders or an angry group of people (on the launch list) if it's pushed anywhere else first.

Obviously this order form is a work in progress and will be improved, but it's entirely functional. We're open to feedback on it as well.

Look for a lot of launch announcements over the next week....

usa2k
10-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Nice layout - leaves pricing uncertain while navigating a ways in. :confused:

Many MI numbers were not stocked yet.

voxabox
10-06-2008, 09:13 PM
https://billing.voipo.com/order

Looks good on my e51 (opera mini)

digger16309
10-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Nice layout - leaves pricing uncertain while navigating a ways in. :confused:

Agreed, and none of the navbar links at the top worked for me. Maybe they aren't supposed to.

There is also nothing on the sign-up page that I can find related to fees. Is that because it's still not officially launched?

Otherwise, everything was very straightforward.

VOIPoTim
10-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Agreed, and none of the navbar links at the top worked for me. Maybe they aren't supposed to.

There is also nothing on the sign-up page that I can find related to fees. Is that because it's still not officially launched?

Otherwise, everything was very straightforward.

Well later people will get all the info on the site and then this is just where they go to order.

The nav menu links aren't active yet since this is just order form and not the full site. Right now people are pulling the pricing/plan info from the public announcement threads on this forum and then going there to order.