PDA

View Full Version : Review Christcorp

christcorp
10-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Well what can I say. I've been an Alpha/Beta tester with VoipO for a really long time. Summer 2006. I could talk all about the evolutions that VoipO has gone through. All the tests that I've done. The late nights on the phone talking with Tim and Brandon trying to work issues out. Forcing my kid to talk to his girlfriend for an hour straight so I could monitor the system (Like I had to force him). Bla Bla Bla.

I think however that my actions speak better than my words. I am a very loyal customer. I had been a Packet8 customer for many years. I worked and evolved through many of their growing pains. Including back in the day when we didn't even have 7 digit dialing. I defended Packet8 all over the internet and still think highly of them. But I believe in putting my money where my mouth is and demonstrating what my true beliefs are. To the surprise of quite a large amount of forum users at BBR/DSLreports, I cancelled my Packet8 subscription and ported my number over to VoipO. I had some accuse me of working for Tim. Others accuse me of only writing good things for voipo because as a alpha/beta tester I got the line for free. Others even went as far as to believe I was part owner in VoipO. So, because I saw the growth of VoipO; understood the business perspectus by Tim; understood first hand his comittment to a quality service; and able to watch the service progress into one of the most reliable and high quality services on the market; I put my money where my mouth was and ported my main home number to VoipO. Many other forums members were a little shocked; especially many on the Packet8 forum; but they realized I meant what I was saying.

Those who know me, know that I speak what's on my mind. If a company is doing a great job with something, I will support them 100%. When they screw up, I will slam dunk them. There were many times that I got on Packet8's case years ago when their service wasn't as good as it is today. I've met their CEO personally and we've chatted over the company. It is a great company. I feel now that VoipO is in fact the best 3rd party voip service available on the market. I've used numerous others. I control my own phone system for the government. I've been in the telecom business for 30 years. I like where VoipO has come from. I like where they are going. I like the quality of their service. And I trust that their customer service and full live service will be just as good. There will never be a perfect provider or service. There will always be something about the company that someone will complain about. But, when you look at the main objectives of a voip provider and the service they are offering, I stand by my belief that voipo and/or their style of service is the future for phone service to the mass retail market. later... Mike....