PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the Lead?

VOIPoTim
10-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Just for fun, I thought I'd post the top states in terms of customers right now ranked.

#1 - Michigan
#2 - California
#3 - Florida
#4 - Washington
#5 - Utah

I excluded Texas because it has employees and employees from HG (we offer them a free account too), so it's not going to be accurate.

Not sure what's going on in MI but orders are pouring in from there.

christcorp
10-25-2008, 07:01 PM
What I want to know is; "Am I the ONLY customer from Wyoming?" Wyoming is the least populated state in the ENTIRE country. 550,000 residents +/-. Later... Mike....

VOIPoTim
10-25-2008, 07:15 PM
What I want to know is; "Am I the ONLY customer from Wyoming?" Wyoming is the least populated state in the ENTIRE country. 550,000 residents +/-. Later... Mike....

So far, yes :)

chpalmer
10-25-2008, 07:22 PM
Washington making the top 5 kinda blows me away...

christcorp
10-25-2008, 07:54 PM
So far, yes :)

I feel SOOOOOO SPECIAL!!!! :p
mike......

Brian
10-25-2008, 08:27 PM
LOL, this is definitely a fun thread. Tim, most providers don't release their number of subscribers for one reason or another - does VOIPo have any intentions to do this? I can't think of a good reason TO do this off the top of my head, but I am curious :)

usa2k
10-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Is that for billing address or rate centers?
Wondering how that compares to HostGator? (demographically)
If 99% of HostGator is in one place, then your VOIPo inventory might be in high demand there.

You should also consider a discount perhaps, for those who have a HostGator account? That might make people consider both -- like multi-car insurance discounts. :D

I don't know if it can mirror the HostGator sign-up terms (likely tricky), so that you get a year of discounted VOIPo for a year of discounted HostGator. Just considering ways that lock in the loyalty ...

Maybe a special discount page signing up for both at the same time ...

I know . . . that would get too convoluted to scale as a promotion.

VOIPoTim
10-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Is that for billing address or rate centers?
Wondering how that compares to HostGator? (demographically)
If 99% of HostGator is in one place, then your VOIPo inventory might be in high demand there.

It's by billing address.

VOIPoTim
10-26-2008, 06:42 PM
LOL, this is definitely a fun thread. Tim, most providers don't release their number of subscribers for one reason or another - does VOIPo have any intentions to do this? I can't think of a good reason TO do this off the top of my head, but I am curious :)

Maybe after the million mark :)

esl
10-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Am I the only one in Delaware? It's a small state.

VOIPoTim
10-27-2008, 07:03 PM
Am I the only one in Delaware? It's a small state.

So far, yes. :)

esl
10-28-2008, 01:28 PM
LOL. That's cool.