PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with 123 voicemail?

scott2020
11-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Hi

I am trying to dial 123 to get into voicemail but it never answers. I can dial out to all other numbers and receive incoming calls, but dialing 123 just goes to dead air with no answer. I didn't see anyone really post anything but I thought I would ask. I haven't rebooted the ATA yet.

Scott

VOIPoTim
11-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Voicemail checking has had a few issues this weekend off and on and we're keeping an eye on it and will be more thoroughly investigating.

We've switched it to failover, try now.

GTOJim
11-30-2008, 07:18 PM
I have also been having the voice mail not answering issue. Didn't work for about 3 days then started working again, then stopped, seems to be working now.

VOIPoTim
11-30-2008, 07:45 PM
I have also been having the voice mail not answering issue. Didn't work for about 3 days then started working again, then stopped, seems to be working now.

Shouldn't have not been working for 3 days. Any of the issues I mentioned shouldn't have lasted long enough to be noticed really.

If you see it again, definitely open a ticket so we can check it out for you.

scott2020
11-30-2008, 09:15 PM
It is working now, thanks! I noticed sometimes calling in to check voicemail and also leaving voicemail there is sometimes some choppy audio. It has happened calling from PSTN leaving voicemail as well as calling 123 from home. Not really a huge deal but it does drop a beat every now and then.