PDA

View Full Version : Website Bugs

VOIPoTim
12-01-2008, 04:16 AM
The first draft of the site is up now. We have a small list of browser compatibility issues, a few pages that need to be integrated (like the international rates one) and some content that needs spiced up some.

All this will be ironed out over the next few days.

Please post any bugs you notice in this thread that you notice so we can fix them.

Brian
12-01-2008, 04:19 AM
In support, you have softphone info, and say all your need is your SIP info. Is this something you'll be supporting/providing or is this posted by mistake?

VOIPoTim
12-01-2008, 04:20 AM
In support, you have softphone info, and say all your need is your SIP info. Is this something you'll be supporting/providing or is this posted by mistake?

I'm fixing a few entries there that should not be there now.

burris
12-01-2008, 05:05 AM
The first draft of the site is up now. We have a small list of browser compatibility issues, a few pages that need to be integrated (like the international rates one) and some content that needs spiced up some.

All this will be ironed out over the next few days.

Please post any bugs you notice in this thread that you notice so we can fix them.

VOIPo residential service selection page...shows live chat as now online..

gbh2o
12-01-2008, 06:11 AM
Have you revised the pricing schemes? I see the 'starting at $3.00/month' statements for Express Local#s (300 min/mo?), Fax #s and Toll free #s and $36/year, but nothing seems to identify a different by-the-month rate.

I also see no TOS and privacy policy links. So no explanation of prorated refunds, fees for equipment, etc.

Under How it Works, Express Local Numbers... "The destination number can be any existing phone number in $ " so I guess money is key there. ;-)

burris
12-01-2008, 08:45 AM
On this screen...

Under what services does VOIPo offer?\support...

Tentative Pricing

$21.95 - Monthly
$99 - Bi-Annually
$199 - Annually

Are these the prices you want to advertise??

I know it shows the specials underneath this..

N9MD
12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Please post any bugs you notice in this thread that you notice so we can fix them.The DID look up tables still have a glaring bug. For example, pick the State of Massachusetts ... then select Area Code 508 ... then start going in and out of each City (rate center) shown on the list. When one looks at the list of available DIDs, the system seems to hold onto a particular number and keeps showing it at the top of each and every City DID list, even though the first DID shown is not in the selected rate center.

In the MA AC508 example, 508-637-5488 appears at the top of each city's DIDs even though this number is in the North Brookfield MA rate center ... and North Brookfield is at the bottom of the list of cities, so it is not as if the number was stuck from the first city selected.

This problem appeard for just about all of the States and Area Codes and Cities that I randomly reviewed. It might cause some confusion in that a new customer might pick the top DID on the list only to find out later that the chosen DID does not fall in the desired rate center.

Addendum: And in the case of North Attleboro MA, for which there are apparently no available DIDs, the North Brookfield number is shown ... and would certainly lead to a miffed North Attleboro newbie.

VOIPoTim
12-01-2008, 04:05 PM
On this screen...

Under what services does VOIPo offer?\support...

Tentative Pricing

$21.95 - Monthly
$99 - Bi-Annually
$199 - Annually

Are these the prices you want to advertise??

I know it shows the specials underneath this..

Is this on the site or just the forum post?

burris
12-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Is this on the site or just the forum post?

This is where I found it...directly on site....

http://support.voipo.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=89

usa2k
12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
You guys are good! I mainly noticed the ste seemed to look complete and polished. The flaws posted here I expect most people won't notice them, but the sooner they are gone, the more solid VOIPo will seem.

Nice work Tim. You have a good start at well rounded content.

I do see some commented text in the rendered HTML.

<!--
<div id="featlinkbak">
<div id="featlink"><a href="#">View More Features</a></div>
</div>

<div style="clear:both;"></div>
-->It looked pretty clean in general.

zevin
12-02-2008, 11:37 AM
I don't think this was mentioned, when viewing the international rates you are unable to get back to the main page or any other page unless you use your back button.