PDA

View Full Version : Resolved: Level Of Service

wildweasel
12-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Well after reading all the reviews, I decided to sign up for the introductory special on December the 4th and I'm afraid that my service has been less than expected.First it was a problem with the 911 address, then when I hooked up the Grandstream device and dialed my number, all I got was a busy signal. That problem was apparently worked out(after a whole day) until I discovered yesterday that I could not call in to my phone, guess what, now I get a busy signal when it rings and I answer it, and so far since 11am this morning when I reported this problem, it is yet to be fixed(it is now 7:15pm). So, since I hooked up the device on December 7th, I have not been able to use my phone for two way calling. If this level of service continues, I will have no choice but to send the GS device back before my 30 days is up and return to Callcentric. I was really hoping to have a better experience with Voipo.

VOIPoTim
12-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Can you PM me your info so I can look into this for you?

wildweasel
12-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Thank you for the phone call Tim, It looks like most of the issues have been taken care of.I have a ticket in to see if the new number can be made permanent,and we will just use it.I haven't gotten an answer back on that yet.Thanks for your help with this matter.

VOIPoTim
12-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah, unfortunately this one was a difficult one to track down. I'm sorry it got dragged out so long. Since the number you were assigned was just a bad number, the calls were never hitting our network at all so it was just dropping to a busy signal.

We're working with the upstream provider to see what they can do with that number and if we can get it fixed for you, we will. It's just out of our control.

For now you should be good to go on the newly issued one.