Thread: Do tickets get looked at on the weekend at all?

Default Do tickets get looked at on the weekend at all?

As part of some back and forth on my number port, my original number that is being ported was put back on my account at 6pm CST today. Unfortunately, I can't login to VPortal with that number and my password (or even my original password that was created by VOIPo).

I was testing the voicemail before I realized that, and now I have a message that I can't delete, so my voicemail light is going to flash all weekend.

I am not looking for someone here to fix it, but being a new customer, I was curious if anyone will see the updates on my ticket before Monday. I did move the priority to high, but didn't feel right bumping it any higher than that.

Thanks,
    Dan

Default Re: Do tickets get looked at on the weekend at all?

Tim is 'usually' around just about every single day. I don't see it taking till Monday before someone gets back to you.

Dan,

Have you tried checking your voice mail on the phone by dialing 123?

Also, there is a forgot password link on the vPanel login page (https://secure.voipo.com/) that should e-mail your password to you. Just use your 10 digit phone number as the username.

I've only been a customer for a few weeks now, but support has been excellent about answering tickets in the evenings and weekends. Officially I think they're only available 9:00am - 6:00pm CST, but you'll usually get ticket support outside those times.

Jim
    Last edited by JimDog; 01-16-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Misspelling

I was able to avert the current "crisis" and dropped it back down to Low.

I figure out how to disable VMWI on the phone and reset it. We will still have the stutter tone on the line, but no flashing red light all weekend.

The port hasn't taken place yet, so we won't be getting any "real" voicemail this weekend.

Thanks for the reply.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by JimDog View Post
    Dan,

Have you tried checking your voice mail on the phone by dialing 123?

Also, there is a forgot password link on the vPanel login page (https://secure.voipo.com/) that should e-mail your password to you. Just use your 10 digit phone number as the username.

I've only been a customer for a few weeks now, but support has been excellent about answering tickets in the evenings and weekends. Officially I think they're only available 9:00am - 6:00pm CST, but you'll usually get ticket support outside those times.

Jim

123 didn't work, but I did try it. The recover password didn't do anything. It just went back to a blank form.

Now that I got the red light off the phone, it isn't a big deal, and if it takes til Monday, so be it.

I have also found the support to be outstanding. I also like having this "peer" discussion/support here.

Dan