Thread: Voice mail feature suggestion and request

Default Voice mail feature suggestion and request

I would love to see an option to nhot delete voice mail when sent to my email address as an attachment. There are times I would like to take a quick listen from my email inbox but not looe the opportunity to take a coser look later by logging into the VM system. I would like to see this also apply to the forwarding option that is currently one of the menu choices in the system. Just a quick check box in the CP under voice mail options would do the trick and make voice mail a little mor flexible.

RA

Wink Re: Voice mail feature suggestion and request

Quote Originally Posted by ralfaro View Post
    I would love to see an option to nhot delete voice mail when sent to my email address as an attachment. There are times I would like to take a quick listen from my email inbox but not looe the opportunity to take a coser look later by logging into the VM system. I would like to see this also apply to the forwarding option that is currently one of the menu choices in the system. Just a quick check box in the CP under voice mail options would do the trick and make voice mail a little mor flexible.

RA
    I agree that would be nice.