Thread: Is VoIPo service down again?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is VoIPo service down again?!

Nothing shows up on my call logs anymore, and NONE of my devices can connect. Calling my home line gives me a 'failed call' type of busy signal.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Eric Seaberg - San Diego
    A.E.S. - S.M.P.T.E. - S.P.A.R.S.

Default Re: Is VoIPo service down again?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Seaberg View Post
    Nothing shows up on my call logs anymore, and NONE of my devices can connect. Calling my home line gives me a 'failed call' type of busy signal.

Yes, same problem, ATA won't register. Also, noticed the VOIPO website was exceptionally slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Seaberg View Post

Exact same problem here.

Would like to see voipo make substantial changes to their network architecture.

Currently, there are too many "single points of failure" that can bring their whole system down for extended periods of time.

Then, when the network is running again, many of the feature remain broken for additional hours, days or weeks, such as Call Fwd, Failover Fwd, SMS, Fax, Email Notifications, etc.

Voipo needs to improve redundancy and backup, then work through catastrophic scenarios so they are prepared to resolve in minutes.

I agree...very well said. Tim needs to duplicate the network architecture of other very reliable ITSPs (Callcentric, Voip.ms).