Thread: Custom Caller ID (from another phone)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Custom Caller ID (from another phone)

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Casey,

Double check that the auto login is disabled -- due to the current previous behavior of default "enabled" we have by default left them enabled to not disrupt other clients use.

You will press * as normal and it should ask you for your VOIPo client username + password.
    Brandon,

Auto login is still enabled for me.

Were you changing just mine? That works for me so long as it doesn't take away the other features of a verified number (e.g., caller ID selection). What I was suggesting, however, was some way to disable it upon calling in -- i.e., so that it would be enabled unless the caller chooses to disable it. Others might want that behavior as well, rather than having to put in a ticket or make a special request.

Quote Originally Posted by caseydoug View Post
    Brandon,

Auto login is still enabled for me.

Were you changing just mine? That works for me so long as it doesn't take away the other features of a verified number (e.g., caller ID selection). What I was suggesting, however, was some way to disable it upon calling in -- i.e., so that it would be enabled unless the caller chooses to disable it. Others might want that behavior as well, rather than having to put in a ticket or make a special request.
    We do have plans to eventually make an alternative login method while calling in, however currently refer to your VPanel:

Beta -> Mobile

There will be a new toggle there that will allow you to enable or disable auto login for your specific call in numbers.
    ________
    Ford germany history
    Last edited by VOIPoBrandon; 03-21-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    We do have plans to eventually make an alternative login method while calling in, however currently refer to your VPanel:

Beta -> Mobile

There will be a new toggle there that will allow you to enable or disable auto login for your specific call in numbers.
    Got it! Thanks, Brandon. This is very helpful.